Trojan Tribune

Priscilla Loya

Priscilla Loya, Journalist

North high, who? Priscilla Loya a sophomore at Alisal high and is a trojan by heart, although living in the north side of town she embarks on her daily commute just to be here. Her motive for attending Alisal was the constant support that teachers, counselors, and staff grant each student for their success. Priscilla has had many aspiration, one being to become a professional soccer player. Although soccer is one of her loves she has directed herself into a possible medical field. She might not follow an athletic career, but she maintains her love of sports by being a part of cross country, soccer, and track and field. The life of a three season athlete might be too much for many, but for Priscilla, sports have been a part of her life since day one, considering that she was a competitive swimmer as a child.

Outside of her chaotic sports life, Priscilla lives with her three sisters and her mom and dad. She loves spending time with her family, who have nicknamed her giraffe which is Priscilla's favorite animal. Because of her sport filled life, Priscilla loves adrenaline rushes. Some examples of her adventures are riding ATVs full speed and taking road trips without a destination. Although it might be conflicting, Priscilla describes herself as a tranquil person with a dash of an adrenaline junkie. At the end of the day, Priscilla Loya is a teenager who loves adventure, sports, and her family.

By: Xochil Reyes

All content by Priscilla Loya
Donate to Trojan Tribune
$335
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Activate Search
Priscilla Loya